luckythinks91: smidgetz: geekscoutcookies: ramblingsofanurbanjawn: monster—zero: quixon: jimmyjamjimjohn: rubywhiterabbit: One day we’ll be in a Marvel movie, sitting there as something doesn’t feel right. and as the credits start to roll we’ll know what it is. It will flash up on screen and our hearts will break. “In loving memory of Stan Lee”. There was no cameo in that movie....
Anonymous asked: do you watch glee? when did you know naya?
deliciouslydown asked: 2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? 4. What do you think about most? 16. Do you have a collection of anything? 42. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
pink-vulva asked: 24, 33, 43, 51, 60
This is the most unique one I've seen, please yes.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What's your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
I deleted my internet history by accident now I am...
feliciashanay: been listening to hip hop all my life. i aint never blown shit up.
I really want to like Ailee, but..
She bores me… Like she has all the makings to be that diva, but…she falls flat. Still I listened to her minialbum (why they just don’t they just call it an EP, I will never know), and while I really wanted to skip so many of the songs, I hit My Love and was hooked. it’s cute, mellow, sounds like some shit from the 90’s. I’m going to end up writing a review...
Just a reminder
I now have a new blog. It’s for K pop… called HeathervsAshley (five points if you get the name). Still in the starting phase, but if you have any idols you want me to gif edit or make a damn meme of, my ask box…is open. If you want to follow, go with whatever Deity you adhere to with that one, and if you don’t adhere to religion just go follow my blog. That makes it...
Tumblr memes are the devils work
I have a new blog!
It’s a K Pop blog. Mainly gifs, edits, and me reviewing music and talking shit. Basically my blog but with K Pop. Anyway the name is heathervsashley (name may change, and link is in the name). Go with God and let will…
To that anon...who repeatedly comes back.
It’s not the fact that y’all don’t like him. What most people were upset about, was the racist remarks about her turning ghetto and that some seem to think a black man is being a negative influence on her. First off, she is acting no differently then she was a few months ago. But some of y’all Nayaholics, or whatever the fuck your name is, seem to have this fear that he...
I got this third blog and I don't know what to do...
I think Imma turn it into a K Pop blog…
sfux: i feel like people who eat breakfast really have their lives together
Anonymous asked: "Nigga I don’t give a damn if you black, which I don’t trust since your ass is on anon. I don’t have verification. You might be one of the delusional white girls saying how much they care for her." Why would I lie? If you don't believe, whatever. I know what I'm saying. Why are you hating on me? Do you see it? When someone dislikes that guy, you guys starting...
I'm kidding I like Big Sean, even though Ass did...
Let me go change that
Anonymous asked: They just care about her. I'm able to think she deserves someone better than him. It's stupid to call racist who doesn't ship them or praise on Big Sean. I don't ship them. I don't like that guy. I'm black.
I am now really just getting into Naya like that
Thanks to twitter I don’t really have to go to Tumblr and encounter Glee like that. But…she doesn’t act any sort of way with Big Sean. She is not over here acting out, or acting like common trash…or “ghetto” I just went through her twitter since Big Sean…nothing. I went through her instagram…nothing. I’m really not at a loss as to why...
luckythinks91: christel-thoughts: gleeek4ever: slytherinblooded: As much as I love Naya Rivera, am I the only one who feels like she’s changed since she started dating Big Sean? Like she’s trying to be…idk, ghetto ish? Or extremely “rap guy’s girlfriend”ish? :/ No, your not. I think so too. She’s never had such bad grammar in her tweets before she was with him. I saw someone on here...
Anonymous asked: I like JT and was hyped for his return but the music just isn't anything special. Like you said he doesn't have that voice. I bought the album and listened to it start to end non-stop for the first week. Then my fav tracks the next week. Then I just stopped. Nothing new and exciting to make me want to listen to it. For me GW is new and exciting. Whether it's a single or not I would...
The Dream just released the full version of Turnt...
Anonymous asked: LOL at Grown Woman being better than JT's whole album. I did like it when I first heard it but after a month I was already sick of it. He's so tired. I really do hope his next album is a lot better. And enough with the 8 minute songs because of them interludes.
Anonymous asked: Whoever put the scream track behind the song is such a dick :( Also this is most probably the original version or the demo because some people who have the song say this isn't the final version. Also I'm just happy you can't hear Timbaland that much. I was not looking forward to hearing him all over her tracks.
Like that nose...
He was in a car accident and had to sit out of promo to get his nose fixed…but… Sweet Korean Jesus, that nose.
I agree with all of this. If this is the album...
dirtylies-myregards replied to your post: Should I write something up for Grown Woman? I think the audio that leaked was more of a video version, the last two minutes were pretty unnecessary. The production is amazing and her harmonies are tight, the lyrics leave a lot to be desired, but she’s never been one to use GRE vocabulary. The one thing I did want was a brighter production. What would...
Should I write something up for Grown Woman?
My followers being looking out for my ass.